APSC Combined Competitive Exam 2015, APSC Recruitment 2015 for 124 Civil Service & Other Posts. Last date 27.07.2015
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has issued a detailed notification inviting applications for Combined Competitive Examination, 2015 for the recruitment of candidates for 124 posts in Assam Civil Service, Assam Land & Revenue Service and other administrative services. Interested candidates can read complete details on this page and if eligible, can apply online on or before 27.07.2015
Name of the Exam: Combined Competitive Examination, 2015
Total No of Posts: 124
- Assam Civil Service (Jr Grade): 30 Posts
- Assam Land & Revenue Service (Jr Grade): 60 Posts
- Asstt. Registrar of Co-Operative Societies: 01 Post
- Labour Inspector: 06 Posts
- Inspector of Taxes: 25 Posts
- Inspector of Excise: 02 Posts
Age Limit: 21 to 38 years as on 01.01.2015
Selection process includes preliminary, main examination & interview test.
Application Fee (Preliminary Exam)
Rs. 50/- for SC, ST (P) & ST (H) and Rs. 100/- for rest of applicants. Application is to be paid only via SBI e-challan.
- Starting date for Online Application: 08.07.2015
- Last date for Online Application: 27.07.2015 till 11:59 PM
- Preliminary Exam date: October 2015 (Tentative)
How to Apply?
Those, who are interested in applying for Assam Combined Competitive Preliminary Exam 2015 and fulfill the eligibility criteria for the same, can follow the link below to apply online on or before 27.07.2015 till 11:59 PM