APG Bank Recruitment 2015 – Notification and details for 430 Officer & Office Asst Posts
Andhra Pragathi Grameena (APG) Bank has recently published a detailed notification for filling up 430 Officer Scale-II, Officer Scale-I and Office Assistant posts via RRB CWE-III scorecard. Those, who are interested in this recruitment, can read eligibility and other details here and may apply online on or before 13.05.2015.
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Officer Recruitment 2015
Total No of Posts: 430
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 256 Posts
- Officer Scale-I: 163 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 11 Posts
Eligibility Criteria details
Education: Degree in any discipline from a recognized University
Age Limit: 21-32 years for Officer Scale II posts and 18-28 years for Officer Scale I & Office Asst Posts.
RRB CWE-III scorecard: It is mandatory for all applicants to possess the valid CWE-III RRB Sept/Oct 2015 exam scorecard with following cutoffs
Selection will be based on RRB CWE score and Personal Interview
Application Fee: Rs. 150/- for Gen/ OBC candidates and Rs. 40/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates
Fee to be paid via CBS challan at any branch of Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank or by NEFT
Account No. 91011359379 (for Officer Scale-I & Scale II post) and 91011358944 (for Office Assistant post)
- Online Application & Fee Payment: from 28.04.2015 to 13.05.2015
- Last date for reprint of applications: 28.05.2015
How to Apply?
Follow these steps to apply online now
- Click on the Apply Online link given below
- Use your IBPS RRB login details to login on the page
- Fill in your details, upload photo & signature and Continue
- Pay Application fee and complete the process
- Take print out of the completed application for future reference