CBSE AIPMT 2016, Important Dates, Online Application, Notification, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
According to recent news published in leading Newspapers, CBSE is likely to conduct AIPMT-2016 medical entrance examination on May 01, 2016. The application process for AIPMT 2016 will start from the third week of December 2015. Students, who are eagerly waiting for applying for this exam, should get relaxed as the process will start soon.
Read details below
The news was revealed on Monday, December 07, 2015 by a CBSE official. Around 8 lac students are likely to attend AIPMT exam this year, as compared to 7 lac last year.
CBSE is going to tight the schedule of AIPMT exam this year due to delay and interruptions caused last year. Students, thus will get lesser time to prepare. But it is finally a relief that the notification will be released soon. Last year, AIPMT exam schedule was completely disturbed because of re-exam after cheating complaints. It also explains the delay this year.
The All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT) is a medical entrance examination that is conducted by the CBSE board every year for admission of students to MBBS, BDS, and other medical undergraduate courses in various medical colleges in India.
Age Limit: 17 to 25 years as on 31.12.2016. Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates. Must be born between 01.01.1992 and 01.01.2000.
Education: Must have appeared or will be appearing in 2016 for class 10+2 or equivalent exam with with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-technology (PCB)/ Mathematics, and English as a subject
Rs.1200/- (Rs.2400/- with late fee) for GENERAL/OBC and Rs.650/- (Rs.1850/- with late fee) for SC/ST/PH candidates.
AIPMT Selection Process
AIPMT 2016 selection process will involves following steps
AIPMT 2016 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Exam date & time: 01.05.2016, 10 AM to 1 PM
- Exam mode: Pen & Paper based
- Paper language: English or Hindi
- Duration: 3 hours
- No. of Questions: 180
- No. of Subjects: 4
- Total Marks: 720
- Negative Marking: Yes, -1 mark for each wrong answer
AIPMT Syllabus: CBSE syllabus taught at 10+2 level. Click here for complete syllabus
AIPMT 2016 Important Dates
- Online submission of application form: Third Week of December 2015 to January 2016
- Admit Cards for May 2016 exam: April 2016
- AIPMT 2016 date: May 01, 2016
- AIPMT 2016 Results date: First week of June 2016
How to Apply?
Candidates, who want to apply for AIPMT-2016 and fulfill the eligibility criteria given above, can apply by following the steps below on or before the last date
- Click on “Registration” links below
- Step 1: Fill in the form to generate registration number.
- Step 2: Upload photograph and signature
- Step 3: Make application fee payment online or through bank challan
- Complete the application, take a print out of the confirmation page, and Send it to CBSE.
New Registration (Will start soon)
Download Notification (Will be updated soon)
Stay in touch with this page for more updates. The notification will be released in third week of December, 2015.