AIPMT 2016 Admit Card, Download All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test Admit card 2016. Exam May 2016
The Central Board of Secondary Education is going to conduct the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT) 2016 examination in the first week of May 2016 for which applications will be accepted in December 2015.
CBSE AIPMT 2016 exam admit cards will be available on the official website from the first week of April 2016. Candidates can find more information about AIPMT 2016 and can download their admit cards here.
The All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test is an annual entrance examination that is conducted by the CBSE board every year for admission of candidates to various medical and dental under-graduate courses in various government and private medical colleges in India.
AIPMT exam will be conducted in May 2016.
AIPMT 2016 Important Dates
- Online submission of application form: First Week of December 2015 to Last week of January 2016
- Admit Cards for May 2016 exam: From First week of April 2016
- AIPMT 2016 date: First Sunday of May 2016
- AIPMT 2015 Results date: First week of June 2016
How to download AIPMT Admit Card 2016?
Follow these steps to download your AIPMT Admit Card
- Click on the link given below
- Enter your Registration No and Password and Login
- Click on “Download admit card” link
- The admit card will be displayed on the page; Save it
Click here to download AIPMT 2016 Exam Admit Card
If you forgot your Registration number, click here
If you forgot your password, click here
About AIPMT: The All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) is a medical-college entrance examination conducted by the CBSE board, Delhi for admission to MBBS and BDS courses in various medical colleges in the country. Only 15% of the total seats in all medical and dental colleges under the government of India, are filled via the AIPMT exam.