MAT September 2015 Application Form Last date 22.08.2015
All India Management Association (AIMA) is going to conduct the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2015 examination in September for which applications are being accepted now. Candidates, who want to apply for MAT entrance examination for admission to MBA & PGDM courses, can apply online or offline on or before the last date mentioned below.
MAT exam gives you an opportunity to get admission in one of 600+ B-schools across India.
Exam Name: Management Aptitude Test (MAT) September 2015
Education: Completed Graduation OR in the Final year for Graduate course
Selection will be based on Written/ Online Examination.
MAT Exam Pattern
- Exam mode: Online or Paper Based Test
Check, MAT Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Rs. 1200/- for all applicants. Application fee can either be paid online or via Demand Draft (DD) in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank.
- Last date for Online Application submission: 22.08.2015
- Last date for availability of Application Forms offline: 22.08.2015
- Last date for receipt of Application Forms at AIMA, New Delhi: 25.08.2015
- Last Date for receipt of filled in Online Registration Form at AIMA, New Delhi: 25.08.2015
- Availability of MAT September 2015 Admit Cards: From 29.08.2015
- Paper Based Test date: 06.09.2015 (Sunday)
- Computer Based Test date: 12.09.2015
How to Apply?
There are two modes for MAT Sep 2015 application, Online and Offline
Candidates, who wish to apply online, can apply by following the link given below and pay application fee either online through Credit/ Debit card/ Net banking or through Demand Draft (DD). A Print out of online application also need to be submitted at AIMA, New Delhi on or before the last date.
Or candidates can collect the application form from listed Nodal Centres of AIMA Or from AIMA, New Delhi by paying Rs. 1200/- as application fee and can submitted the application on or before the last date.