afcat preparation, afcat preparation books, afcat preparation quora, afcat preparation books pdf, afcat preparation online, afcat preparation app, afcat preparation best book, afcat preparation videos, afcat tips, afcat tips and tricks, afcat paper tips
AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) is a defence recruitment examination that is conducted by the Indian Air Force twice every year, usually in August and February months. The exam notification is released in June and December respectively. The minimum eligibility criteria for AFCAT exam is graduation with min 60%. The exam is held for recruitment of officers in Technical, ground duty and flying branches of the force.
Students, looking for some last minute tips for AFCAT exam, can find some here.
AFCAT exam preparation tips
Follow these tips for better preparation of AFCAT exam
- Buy/download and read with a good AFCAT book
- Practice a lot of AFCAT papers
- Work more on the topics you find hard
- Work on your question solving speed as you get limited time in the written paper
- There is a -ve marking for wrong answer. So try to avoid that
- Check AFAT Exam pattern and Syllabus before you start preparing
- Prepare with a good, standard book if possible. We have shared the list of some good AFCAT books here.
Last Minutes AFCAT Exam Tips & Suggestions
Here are some last minute tips to be followed by AFCAT aspirants
- Download your admit card in advance using the link given above. Check all the details given in the admit card to ensure all details are correct
- Check the exam center and decide the best way to reach there
- Fill all details in the admit card, like signature and photo
- Read the current affairs and news and everything else happening around you
- Carry your admit card, along with a copy of valid photo ID proof to the exam center
- Keep reading and revising math formulas that you find difficult
- Instead of reading an entire new topic, revise old ones
- In the exam, first attempt the question you can easily answer in less time
- Spare enough time for harder questions
- Do not forget to carry a blue/black ball pen with you
- Reach the exam hall well before the time
- Stay calm and focused
- Do not attempt a question you are not sure of. Avoid negative marking
- Read all instructions carefully before starting the paper.
Good luck. You can ask in the comments any questions you have.